Eric Westerkamp is the CEO of CaliberMind, he talks to Ryan about the biggest challenges he has faced in his career, why he believes that machine learning is the future of tech, as well as the biggest mistakes CEOs are making with their data. He also talks about the importance of a data-driven leadership approach and how to leverage machine learning appropriately.
- CaliberMind core clients are high-tech companies, tech-enabled service companies that are b2b; companies that understand how data relates to growth. Their primary revenue growth strategy is to focus on these companies with direct marketing techniques.
- CaliberMind works by mimicking what a dedicated data science team would do for a company.
- Companies are beginning to realize the impact of siloed teams on revenue growth.
- A lot of marketing companies aren’t data-driven. They have to consciously make that decision and then decide how to get meaningful data and understand the questions they want to ask.
- We are going to start seeing more accessible machine learning. People and companies are starting to realise the real-life application and this is the direction Eric sees tech going.
“We’re giving them insights on exactly what is and isn’t working across their sales and marketing”
“They’re realizing to really maximise their growth they need to run it like a revenue cycle”
“Organisations have to make the decision to become data drive”
Do You Want The Closing Secrets That Helped Close Over $125 Million in New Business for Free?” Grab them HERE: https://www.whalesellingsystem.com/closingsecrets
Founder and CEO
ABOUT THE SHOW
How do you grow like a VC-backed company without taking on investors? Do you want to create a lifestyle business, a performance business or an empire? How do you scale to an exit without losing your freedom?
Join the host Ryan Staley every Monday and Wednesday for conversations with the brightest and best Founders, CEO and Entrepreneurs to crack the code on repeatable revenue growth, leadership, lifestyle freedom and mindset.
This show has featured Startup and Billion Dollar Founders, Best Selling Authors, and the World’s Top Sales and Marketing Experts like Terry Jones (Founder of Travelocity and Chairman of Kayak), Andrew Gazdecki (Founder of Micro Acquire), Harpal Sambhi (Founder of Magical with a previous exit to Linkedin) and many more.
This is where Scaling and Sales are made simple in 25 minutes or less.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.