Grab your Free Copy of “The 4 Biggest Mistakes That Stop Companies From 10X’ing Their Revenue” at https://www.scalerevenue.io/10x
I recently took part in a Million Dollar Mastermind. Today I will break down some of the things I learned there that can be applied to your business right away.
There was a wide range of people involved in the Mastermind, and it focused mainly on entrepreneurs. Most of the people were earning well over $1,000,000 a year and crushing it!
I will break down three takeaways that you can apply right now to grow and scale your business:
#1: Boring beats beautiful
Someone who works between 20 and 25 hours a week and earns between 7 and 8 figures a year said the following:
- Do not let your creativity get in the way of your profitability.
- Stop getting bored and start getting paid.
His primary mechanism for growth was to do the same event once a month for this entire year and continuously convert and refine it. Using that method allowed him to crush the numbers!
#2: Consistency creates a crowd
Another person runs a multiple 7-figure options business. He was on Impact Theory, one of the world’s top podcasts, and has more than 700,000 followers.
This is what he did to build up such a massive audience:
- He spent 2 hours every day on Facebook, in groups, or forums, answering questions based on his subject matter which was about money.
- He showed up to do a Facebook Live every day at the open or close of the market.
His consistency created a crowd.
#3: Disconnect from dreams
Whether you are a consultant, a SaaS founder, or a revenue leader, you need to create opportunities to disconnect your revenue generation from your time. Doing that has to do with product creation and product fulfillment.
Even though the results might not be 100%, here are some key areas in which you could do something at a massive scale and make a huge amount of money while serving your audience at the highest level:
- Create digital products for your product creation by doing one-to-many solutions for people instead of one-on-one.
- You can do that by creating a SaaS (Software as a Service) solution.
- On top of that, you could also implement a subscription or a membership model and build a team.
Links and resources:
Apply here for a Revenue Growth Consulting Session with me, Ryan Staley.