Ryan is joined by the founder and CEO of Ganymede Technologies, Nathan Clark. Nathan has a unique background, starting out as a bond trader who then moved into product. Nathan then began his own company, creating the next amazon web services for the biotech industry.
Nathan delves deep into the complex and advanced concepts of SaaS in the biotech industry and what we can all learn from them. Ryan and Nathan also talk through the revolutionary tools being developed in AI drug discovery and how they and other SaaS solutions are disrupting other industries.
- The biotech and pharm industries are often home to a lot of smaller, early-stage companies. Ganymede can work with them to help with their tech.
- Ganymede help organise and order the complexity of the data that comes out of pharmaceutical companies, whilst remaining respectful of the data too.
- Nathan’s passion for tech allows him to get deep into the technology and systems and fully understand features and products.
- Choosing to invest and understand the importance of treating biology as an engineering project has immeasurable potential for the future.
- If you know what industry you want to create a business in, go and work for a company that is renowned in that space and learn as much as you can first.
- Make the services for your client first, then figure everything else out afterwards e.g API. Work backwards, you can build faster if you simply focus on client needs.
- Reducing data entry speeds up science, Ganymede helps accelerate scientists by around 20% providing better value for clients particularly around go-to-market.
“It’s really about messiness and complexity”
“We have a lot of fintech blood in our veins”
“Technology feels like a real way to truly understand the business”
“Software is becoming more data-orientated and more functional”
Do You Want The Closing Secrets That Helped Close Over $125 Million in New Business for Free?” Grab them HERE: https://www.whalesellingsystem.com/closingsecrets
Founder and CEO
ABOUT THE SHOW
How do you grow like a VC-backed company without taking on investors? Do you want to create a lifestyle business, a performance business or an empire? How do you scale to an exit without losing your freedom?
Join the host Ryan Staley every Monday and Wednesday for conversations with the brightest and best Founders, CEO and Entrepreneurs to crack the code on repeatable revenue growth, leadership, lifestyle freedom and mindset.
This show has featured Startup and Billion Dollar Founders, Best Selling Authors, and the World’s Top Sales and Marketing Experts like Terry Jones (Founder of Travelocity and Chairman of Kayak), Andrew Gazdecki (Founder of Micro Acquire), Harpal Sambhi (Founder of Magical with a previous exit to Linkedin) and many more.
This is where Scaling and Sales are made simple in 25 minutes or less.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.