The CEO of LegitScript, Scott Roth, joins Ryan in this episode to talk about his business experience, including being VP at SalesForce and his strategies to grow a SaaS company to upwards of $50 million! He also talks about the steps you can take to integrate AI into your business today and how to leverage it for the future.
LegitScript is a SaaS company that aims to make the internet and payment eco-system safer and more transparent. They have a comprehensive solution that contains areas and data they have built themselves as well as human insights from their analyst team; using these to help platforms identify risky or problematic ads and transactions that are happening that shouldn’t.
- LegitScript has been seeing profitable growth in all areas, including $50 million in ARR and 200+ employees to date.
- LegitScript has an enterprise monitoring business as well as a certifications business.
- Using their own tech and highly skilled analyst team, LegistScript help to highlight risky and problematic payments, ads, listings etc to businesses.
- Being part of SalesForce when they went through tremendous growth helped form Scott’s mindset which has been career-defining for him.
- A growth mindset is one of the essentials that Scott has learnt in his career. You must constantly look at things as an opportunity, growing your own skills and keeping up the pace with the industry and company you are in.
- Gaining an understanding of other aspects of a business means you can learn to collaborate effectively with other teams, meaning you can get things done more efficiently as well as more easily.
- Learning your non-negotiables in life helps you decide what is worth focusing on and direct your energy in the right places, in your career and personal life too.
- LegitScript is currently bringing all of its data together, including from human sources, to one place so it can apply machine learning to produce insights for its analyst team as well as its customers.
- There is a plethora of 3rd party tech out there that businesses can utilise to help save them time when building solutions; be smart and use it.
- Aligning your sales and marketing team is an internal barrier to growth and execution, this is the first thing any business should focus on when looking at growth.
“Our mission is to make the internet and payment eco-system safer”
“Always have a growth mindset, looking for opportunities to take things to the next level”
“So much of what we do is collaboration across departments”
“Ok, what are the 3-5 things that are going to move the needle in this next period of time [of growth]”
Do You Want The Closing Secrets That Helped Close Over $125 Million in New Business for Free?” Grab them HERE: https://www.whalesellingsystem.com/closingsecrets
Founder and CEO
ABOUT THE SHOW
How do you grow like a VC-backed company without taking on investors? Do you want to create a lifestyle business, a performance business or an empire? How do you scale to an exit without losing your freedom?
Join the host Ryan Staley every Monday and Wednesday for conversations with the brightest and best Founders, CEO and Entrepreneurs to crack the code on repeatable revenue growth, leadership, lifestyle freedom and mindset.
This show has featured Startup and Billion Dollar Founders, Best Selling Authors, and the World’s Top Sales and Marketing Experts like Terry Jones (Founder of Travelocity and Chairman of Kayak), Andrew Gazdecki (Founder of Micro Acquire), Harpal Sambhi (Founder of Magical with a previous exit to Linkedin) and many more.
This is where Scaling and Sales are made simple in 25 minutes or less.
Saas, Saas growth, Scale, Business Growth, B2b Saas, Saas Sales, Enterprise Saas, Business growth strategy, founder, ceo: https://www.whalesellingsystem.com/closingsecrets
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.