Ryan is joined by the CEO and founder of Tint, Matheus Riolfi. Matheus talks about how to add margin to SaaS projects in a unique, yet simple way and explains how you can do this with your business too. He also talks about his journey to becoming a founder and how to gain funding early on in a start-up. Listen in to learn more including how Riolfi is using Tint to democratise the insurance industry through the power of AI.
- Direct, inbound sales are the secret to Tint’s growth success.
- Work with tech and SaaS companies to create insurance products to protect customers and clients and therefore the company too.
- The concept of insurance in many companies is unknown. This allows Tint to educate and inspire businesses about their product.
- Once a client decides to work with Tint, they operate on a plug-and-play product. They work as a partnership with the business including great API to make the process seamless.
- Your customers will have problems, tap into these as much as possible, solving these issues and then base your core business around them; this will lead to exponential growth.
“Typical founder journey, it’s never linear”
“We are a plug-and-play product”
“Our challenge is definitely how to scale our business at this stage”
Do You Want The Closing Secrets That Helped Close Over $125 Million in New Business for Free?” Grab them HERE: https://www.whalesellingsystem.com/closingsecrets
Founder and CEO
ABOUT THE SHOW
How do you grow like a VC-backed company without taking on investors? Do you want to create a lifestyle business, a performance business or an empire? How do you scale to an exit without losing your freedom?
Join the host Ryan Staley every Monday and Wednesday for conversations with the brightest and best Founders, CEO and Entrepreneurs to crack the code on repeatable revenue growth, leadership, lifestyle freedom and mindset.
This show has featured Startup and Billion Dollar Founders, Best Selling Authors, and the World’s Top Sales and Marketing Experts like Terry Jones (Founder of Travelocity and Chairman of Kayak), Andrew Gazdecki (Founder of Micro Acquire), Harpal Sambhi (Founder of Magical with a previous exit to Linkedin) and many more.
This is where Scaling and Sales are made simple in 25 minutes or less.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.