Andrew Ryzhokhin has been in IT and engineering for over 20 years, he co-founded the company Ardas, which started as a software development company but is now moving towards building a productized component eco-system for its clients! Andrew discusses this unique offering with Ryan as well as his experiences in SaaS and how to use outsourcing effectively regardless of the stage your business is in.
- Go to market strategy us SEO optimisation and events for their b2b customers
- Ardas is creating an ecosystem, based on its wealth of products and experience, to allow its clients to focus on their unique SaaS features and utilise everything from product development to user management.
- Andrew has worked with a large variety of marketing agencies and freelancers in his time, Ardas have an in-house team to eliminate previous pain points he has dealt with previously.
- The stage you are in as a business has a direct impact on how you should approach creating and managing an offshore development team. In early stages, you can have less specialised roles but as you grow you need more people focused on specific things.
- Video feedback from customers is one of the ways that Ardas operate referrals. It has significant conversion for them, particularly when compared to their SEO leads.
- Building trust with your clients is a big challenge but one that has reaped rewards for Ardas.
“I could write a book based on my experience with different marketing agencies and freelancers”
“You need to test and match your requirements with what you are obtaining”
“You need somebody who will drive development from your side as well, you can’t leave it to outsourcing”
Do You Want The Closing Secrets That Helped Close Over $125 Million in New Business for Free?” Grab them HERE: https://www.whalesellingsystem.com/closingsecrets
Founder and CEO
ABOUT THE SHOW
How do you grow like a VC-backed company without taking on investors? Do you want to create a lifestyle business, a performance business or an empire? How do you scale to an exit without losing your freedom?
Join the host Ryan Staley every Monday and Wednesday for conversations with the brightest and best Founders, CEO and Entrepreneurs to crack the code on repeatable revenue growth, leadership, lifestyle freedom and mindset.
This show has featured Startup and Billion Dollar Founders, Best Selling Authors, and the World’s Top Sales and Marketing Experts like Terry Jones (Founder of Travelocity and Chairman of Kayak), Andrew Gazdecki (Founder of Micro Acquire), Harpal Sambhi (Founder of Magical with a previous exit to Linkedin) and many more.
This is where Scaling and Sales are made simple in 25 minutes or less.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.