Ryan is joined by the CEO and founder of Fintech start-up Onramp Funds, Eric Youngstrom. Eric has extensive experience in the start-up world and has generated more than $400 million in shareholder returns in successful exits. He has created Onramp Funds, a platform to create a line of credit for SMBs via a truly unique business model of SaaS and Fintech.
Listen in to this episode to hear his strategies and principles and how you can apply them to your own business.
- Inbound and outbound sales are Onramp’s main go-to-market approach.
- Onramp work with small business merchants, particularly e-commerce clients that sell physical goods. Their product is designed to solve the cash-conversion problems found in these businesses.
- The mission of Onramp is to help small e-commerce merchants extract their profit sustainably, so they can continue to operate and receive better offers.
- For an early-stage company, Onramp has a significant partner network based on their experience in the market, helping them match their clients with the best partner to help them.
- Eric has built his start-ups around treating small businesses the same as bigger companies. Treating the CEO as a CEO, giving top-tier customer service and assistance, to aid them to grow and scale their businesses.
- Testing new approaches is just as important as using tried and tested strategies too. This is something Eric and his team have always kept in mind, ensuring to leverage a variety of approaches.
“It’s almost like a line of credit that updates as soon as they pay it off”
“Our merchants just came to know they were gonna get helped no matter what”
“If your sales slow down, your payments slow down”
“We’re looking at our business and making sure we’re well adapted to live in the world that is, not the world that was”
Do You Want The Closing Secrets That Helped Close Over $125 Million in New Business for Free?” Grab them HERE: https://www.whalesellingsystem.com/closingsecrets
Founder and CEO
ABOUT THE SHOW
How do you grow like a VC-backed company without taking on investors? Do you want to create a lifestyle business, a performance business or an empire? How do you scale to an exit without losing your freedom?
Join the host Ryan Staley every Monday and Wednesday for conversations with the brightest and best Founders, CEO and Entrepreneurs to crack the code on repeatable revenue growth, leadership, lifestyle freedom and mindset.
This show has featured Startup and Billion Dollar Founders, Best Selling Authors, and the World’s Top Sales and Marketing Experts like Terry Jones (Founder of Travelocity and Chairman of Kayak), Andrew Gazdecki (Founder of Micro Acquire), Harpal Sambhi (Founder of Magical with a previous exit to Linkedin) and many more.
This is where Scaling and Sales are made simple in 25 minutes or less.
Saas, Saas growth, Scale, Business Growth, B2b Saas, Saas Sales, Enterprise Saas, Business growth strategy, founder, ceo: https://www.whalesellingsystem.com/closingsecrets
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.