This is a rare solo episode from Ryan! Ryan has taken some time to reflect on over 100 CEO interviews over the past year and wanted to share the TOP 6 takeaways from them with you all.
- Lean into your strengths and recognise your weaknesses. Find someone to help with the things you aren’t naturally great at.
- There is no such thing as an overnight success, everyone has failures.
- Struggle and difficulty are part of becoming a successful CEO and founder, figuring things out as you go.
- There are many ways to create a go-to-market strategy, it’s not a one-size-fits-all.
- You will receive ‘non-google’ insights when speaking to people and their experiences
- What it takes to become a successful CEO when odds are against you.
“Every interview struggles massively at points in their life”
“There’s not one single cheat code for growth”
“My eyes have been opened to things and areas I didn’t even know existed”
Founder and CEO
ABOUT THE SHOW
How do you grow like a VC-backed company without taking on investors? Do you want to create a lifestyle business, a performance business or an empire? How do you scale to an exit without losing your freedom?
Join the host Ryan Staley every Monday and Wednesday for conversations with the brightest and best Founders, CEO and Entrepreneurs to crack the code on repeatable revenue growth, leadership, lifestyle freedom and mindset.
This show has featured Startup and Billion Dollar Founders, Best Selling Authors, and the World’s Top Sales and Marketing Experts like Terry Jones (Founder of Travelocity and Chairman of Kayak), Andrew Gazdecki (Founder of Micro Acquire), Harpal Sambhi (Founder of Magical with a previous exit to Linkedin) and many more.
This is where Scaling and Sales are made simple in 25 minutes or less.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.