Gregory Shove is the founder and CEO of Section4. Gregory has founded 6 companies and created over $250 million in exits! He talks to Ryan about how he made all this possible as well as how to recession-proof your business.
- Section4 Relies heavily on a consumer flywheel for its growth, the success partly being due to its high NPS score of 70
- After realising he didn’t like working for other people, Greg began his first start up with his wife, before selling it.
- Gregory loves the early stage of creating a business, whether it’s bootstrapped or funded, it’s the early stages he thrives in and enjoys the most.
- A high-touch, high-value sales process needs a high ACV and good renewal rates.
- Managing yourself as a CEO and investing your own time and capital to find the right product fit, is one of the biggest pieces of advice Greg would give to anyone starting out.
- Ask yourself, are you looking at all the relevant data before making business decisions?
- Think about your core customer, how do they buy and how and why do they renew? How could this change in a recession? Base your next decisions on this.
“Lots of capital which comes with all sides of upsides and all types of downsides”
“I don’t like working for other people”
“Who is your core customer, how are they buying and renewing and how is that going to change in a recession?”
Do You Want The Closing Secrets That Helped Close Over $125 Million in New Business for Free?” Grab them HERE: https://www.whalesellingsystem.com/closingsecrets
Founder and CEO
ABOUT THE SHOW
How do you grow like a VC-backed company without taking on investors? Do you want to create a lifestyle business, a performance business or an empire? How do you scale to an exit without losing your freedom?
Join the host Ryan Staley every Monday and Wednesday for conversations with the brightest and best Founders, CEO and Entrepreneurs to crack the code on repeatable revenue growth, leadership, lifestyle freedom and mindset.
This show has featured Startup and Billion Dollar Founders, Best Selling Authors, and the World’s Top Sales and Marketing Experts like Terry Jones (Founder of Travelocity and Chairman of Kayak), Andrew Gazdecki (Founder of Micro Acquire), Harpal Sambhi (Founder of Magical with a previous exit to Linkedin) and many more.
This is where Scaling and Sales are made simple in 25 minutes or less.
Saas, Saas growth, Scale, Business Growth, B2b Saas, Saas Sales, Enterprise Saas, Business growth strategy, founder, ceo: https://www.whalesellingsystem.com/closingsecrets
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.