Ryan is joined by the founder and CEO of InEvent, Pedro Goes. Pedro became an entrepreneur when he was still in high school and by the time he had finished college he had created an event, marketing and sales platform which would go on to boast Forbes 2000 Global companies, including Amazon, Coca-Cola, Santander, Unilever and more!
Pedro talks about the importance of resilience in business, why market fit is the key indicator of a company’s success, how he utilises content marketing as well as growth in the tech space. He has some interesting thoughts and insights on how you can not only scale your business but how to do it sustainably too.
- InEvent has grown to $5 million ARR since 2019, they currently stand at a team of 130 people
- InEvent work with companies to employ an end-to-end event platform, from broadcasting to communication.
- Pedro believes in trying multiple go-to-market strategies and matching them to each channel.
- The decision for InEvent to go from bootstrapped to funding came from recognising where growth would come from next and listening to the features and developments customers wanted them to build.
- A lot of companies are unable to complete their journey for a multitude of reasons. What is essential to survive and what Pedro believes allowed InEvent to thrive is his and his team’s resilience.
- Adaptability and the ability to diversify are why InEvent was able to deal with difficulties in their journey and changes in the market wants and needs.
- No problems or issues are big enough for you to fail if you have revenue. Sales are the most important aspect of your business and to do that you need to have a great market fit.
- Content marketing is something InEvent find works well for them. Generally, they use current trends and mould them to their own vision.
“Our software is very cohesive, we have over 200 features”
“One thing I do really well is resilience, the ability to survive in difficult conditions”
“It all comes down to market-fit, there are no problems if you have revenue”
“Capture the trends and post with them”
Do You Want The Closing Secrets That Helped Close Over $125 Million in New Business for Free?” Grab them HERE: https://www.whalesellingsystem.com/closingsecrets
Founder and CEO
ABOUT THE SHOW
How do you grow like a VC-backed company without taking on investors? Do you want to create a lifestyle business, a performance business or an empire? How do you scale to an exit without losing your freedom?
Join the host Ryan Staley every Monday and Wednesday for conversations with the brightest and best Founders, CEO and Entrepreneurs to crack the code on repeatable revenue growth, leadership, lifestyle freedom and mindset.
This show has featured Startup and Billion Dollar Founders, Best Selling Authors, and the World’s Top Sales and Marketing Experts like Terry Jones (Founder of Travelocity and Chairman of Kayak), Andrew Gazdecki (Founder of Micro Acquire), Harpal Sambhi (Founder of Magical with a previous exit to Linkedin) and many more.
This is where Scaling and Sales are made simple in 25 minutes or less.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.