Dave has over 25 years of experience in digital transformations, he built his first start-up in 2002 and later merged with another in 2019, becoming CEO of EnChoice. Dave talks to Ryan all about the journey to decide to merge and what had to happen for this to be a smooth and successful transition. He also talks about what they are doing to continue to grow their business and disrupt the space including how to build a business that investors are interested in the long term.
- A great sales and marketing team that understands its customers is an essential part of Dave’s growth strategy alongside workflow and organisation where content drives sales.
- One of the main barriers and challenges EnChoice have to deal with is the age of technology they are working with.
- Upgrading these technologies and giving high-value service are two of the main ways EnChoice is disrupting the space.
- To make a company highly valuable from an investment perspective, Dave and his team focus on the IP of EnChoice as well as thinking about the future needs of their customers.
- EnChoice has recently pivoted towards larger solutions in the server space, it’s not been straightforward but it’s taking these kinds of educated guesses that keep them ahead of their competition.
- Companies spend a lot on inefficient processes, small changes can have big results for them from both a cost and productivity perspective. Anything that can be automated can make a huge difference for them and their customers too.
“The solutions we are providing are a lot more modern and that’s what gets people excited”
“Having your own IP is important, even though in today’s world everybody’s IP is a combination of everyone else’s IP”
“Any time you pivot into a new direction you’re bound to have some recourse”
“We’re really putting the focus on big systems that we can then leverage”
“If you don’t have an ai strategy you don’t have a future”
Do You Want The Closing Secrets That Helped Close Over $125 Million in New Business for Free?” Grab them HERE: https://www.whalesellingsystem.com/closingsecrets
Founder and CEO
ABOUT THE SHOW
How do you grow like a VC-backed company without taking on investors? Do you want to create a lifestyle business, a performance business or an empire? How do you scale to an exit without losing your freedom?
Join the host Ryan Staley every Monday and Wednesday for conversations with the brightest and best Founders, CEO and Entrepreneurs to crack the code on repeatable revenue growth, leadership, lifestyle freedom and mindset.
This show has featured Startup and Billion Dollar Founders, Best Selling Authors, and the World’s Top Sales and Marketing Experts like Terry Jones (Founder of Travelocity and Chairman of Kayak), Andrew Gazdecki (Founder of Micro Acquire), Harpal Sambhi (Founder of Magical with a previous exit to Linkedin) and many more.
This is where Scaling and Sales are made simple in 25 minutes or less.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.