Matt Blumberg is the co-founder and CEO of the senior executive marketplace Bolster. Matt has written three books including ‘The Start-Up CEO’ and created the 2nd best company to work for in the USA, due to the culture he developed.
He talks to Ryan in this episode about how the Bolster marketplace connects CEOs, start-ups and scale-ups with senior executives as well as breaks down his framework for what you can do to create a great culture and high-performing team.
- The Bolster marketplace connects CEOs, start-ups and scale-ups with senior executives. It’s the only marketplace that finds senior executive talent.
- Bolster is a marketplace, so its revenue is based on transactions.
- The primary revenue growth strategy is to focus on early-stage to mid-stage CEOs of companies. They do this by tailoring their marketing towards these CEOs, mostly through events, content and networking with investors.
- Matt has always had a passion for creating a better work environment, he wanted to build a culture that people want to work in.
- If you create a culture people want to work in, then you will build a high-quality and therefore high performing team.
- Matt and his team are very content-generous, they want to help founders and CEOs as much as they can.
- Opportunities, autonomy, culture and values have been the main frameworks for driving the incredible culture Matt has built in all his businesses.
“Any way that we can help a start-up be more successful by scaling their leadership team, their CEO’s capabilities or scaling their board we are the place to come”
“Bolster are changing the way people look for executive talent”
“You can hire a senior executive to do anything”
Do You Want The Closing Secrets That Helped Close Over $125 Million in New Business for Free?” Grab them HERE: https://www.whalesellingsystem.com/closingsecrets
Founder and CEO
ABOUT THE SHOW
How do you grow like a VC-backed company without taking on investors? Do you want to create a lifestyle business, a performance business or an empire? How do you scale to an exit without losing your freedom?
Join the host Ryan Staley every Monday and Wednesday for conversations with the brightest and best Founders, CEO and Entrepreneurs to crack the code on repeatable revenue growth, leadership, lifestyle freedom and mindset.
This show has featured Startup and Billion Dollar Founders, Best Selling Authors, and the World’s Top Sales and Marketing Experts like Terry Jones (Founder of Travelocity and Chairman of Kayak), Andrew Gazdecki (Founder of Micro Acquire), Harpal Sambhi (Founder of Magical with a previous exit to Linkedin) and many more.
This is where Scaling and Sales are made simple in 25 minutes or less.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.