Ryan is joined by founder and CEO of North America’s fastest growing automation platform, Maropost, Ross Andrew Paquette. Andrew grew Maropost from 300k revenue to 25 million in just three years as a one-man sales operation.
He talks Ryan through his framework for turning a product into a platform and how to do so whilst destroying a highly competitive market.
- Previously a 100% Direct Sales model, Maropost now focus on three go to market strategies: Direct Sales, Free Trials and No Touch Model.
- Maropost started as a marketing automation solution, but have since builtmultiple products including commerce cloud, retail cloud as well as service cloud due to launch very soon.
- Maropost have a great reputation with their customers and growth was built largely by referrals and word of mouth.
- The market Maropost moves in is incredibly competitive due to the sheer volume of solutions. Driving more value is how they set themselves apart and is also their main growth strategy.
- When making decisions about Maropost, Ross tries to keep simplicity in mind. He tries to avoid making decisions that result in overcomplicated processes and products.
- Having one product makes it easier to manage and creates consolidation which is reflected in simplicity for your customers too.
“We’ve now got this very defined path to significant amounts of revenue which is really what the industry needs the most of”
“There’s got to be a lot more value driven for the cost”
“I’m willing to sacrifice in some ways the cost, functionality and certain levels of efficiency because I get a whole slew of value from one product”
“There’s beauty in simplicity”
Do You Want The Closing Secrets That Helped Close Over $125 Million in New Business for Free?” Grab them HERE: https://www.whalesellingsystem.com/closingsecrets
Founder and CEO
ABOUT THE SHOW
How do you grow like a VC backed company without taking on investors? Do you want to create a lifestyle business, a performance business or an empire? How do you scale to an exit without losing your freedom?
Join the host Ryan Staley every Monday and Wednesday for conversations with the brightest and best Founders, CEO’s and Entrepreneurs to crack the code on repeatable revenue growth, leadership, lifestyle freedom and mindset.
This show has featured Startup and Billion Dollar Founders, Best Selling Authors, and the World’s Top Sales and Marketing Experts like Terry Jones (Founder of Travelocity and Chairman of Kayak), Andrew Gazdecki (Founder of Micro Acquire), Harpaul Sambhi (Founder of Magical with a previous exit to Linkedin) and many more.
This is where Scaling and Sales are made simple in 25 minutes or less.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.